Frequently Asked Questions
1 . My order history has disappeared from my account. Can I get it back?
Due to a website upgrade, customer accounts no longer hold information for orders made before 27/01/21. This information has not been lost and can be reinstated upon request; contact our administration team to submit a request. Any orders from this point with any account (new or current) will store order information.
2 . What are the advantages of creating an account?
- You gain the ability to reorder at the click of a button
- 24hr access to order information placed after 27/01/21
- A streamlined returns process
- Store multiple shipping addresses for faster checkouts
- Streamlined order tracking
- Access to special offers exclusive to account-holding customers · Expedites any applications for credit accounts (where applicable)
4 . What does it mean if the website shows "Contact us" or shows a lead time?
If "contact us" is shown this could be due to variable lead times on these parts, depending upon manufacturing or supplier lead times.
Where a lead time is given it will indicate that the part is currently not in stock, this means we have stock due in to us within this time or that there may be a manufacturing lead time to have this part into stock and ready for shipping.
5 . How do I know the parts I require are in stock?
This information is given on the specific product page in question, which is connected to our internal live stock system. Parts in stock will usually be available to be shipped as part of our next-day delivery service (please order by 1.00 pm).