Complete solutions sold
Everything you need, all in one place
Free shipping on all UK order over £80 Order must value £80+VAT including delivery
ORDER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE:
+44 (0)1604 499 332
Die springs from rectangular wire are a series of extra high quality compression springs for use in press tools, valves, couplings, fixtures and other applications where high loads are required in a confined space.
R = Spring Rate
F3 = Spring force in Newtons at s3
s3 = Spring deflection at F3
EN 10089 and EN10270-2
Max. working temperature: 200 °C
1 kp = 9.80665 Newtons, 1 Newton = 0.10197 kp
In order to achieve the best characteristics and lifecycle, we follow a well-developed production process.
- A special alloy has been developed, giving improved heat resistance and less relaxation. The closest comparable material is EN 10089 and EN10270-2.
- Extremely low surface decarburisation free from surface defects.
- The rectangular profile allows a shorter solid length, thereby increasing deflection capacity.
- A higher permitted level of stress affords a considerably longer lifespan.
- Close tolerances allow for precise fitting in existing space.